Demarcated in red, this walk promises a magnificent exploration of the coastline from the Anse à Sable Beach to the cliff, passing by La Pointe Lézard and Machette’s small headland. The diverse views will allow you to see old canons dating back to colonial times.
This 5.5 km hike is relatively easy with just a few rough patches. It ends in the forest and takes you back to the Anse à Sable Beach. There, you can enjoy the benefits of hot springs made from Bain de Curé. The sulphurous water can be found there flowing in a small stream. These tiled concrete baths date back to the last century.
Information about the trail
Please note: You can join the trail from several access points.
- Wear good hiking boots with knotted laces;
- Bring a hat or cap, a raincoat and a change of clothes;
- Eat well;
- Bring your usual medication;
- Bring at least one litre of water and a snack;
- Don’t forget your cell phone;
- Beware, there are cliffs on some parts of the trail
Did this article help you? Let us know by leaving a comment.
Hotel Les Galets Rouges hopes you have a lovely hike.
See you soon on our blog!